- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Watch this. Right now.
This is 30 minute documentary produced by a senior named Rachel Wolfe over at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, NY. Her original blog post can be found here. If you’re still wondering why Innovation Lab is necessary, almost every reason is mentioned above.
Posted in Reading & Watching Leave a comment
Weekly Wrap-up: A Summary of the BOE Presentation
One quick note before the BOE update below – we were fortunate to continue connection with Mid-Pacific’s eXploratory program over in Honolulu. This time, Mark Hines was able to pull together two humanities teachers to chat with Mike and Kyaiera about how they plan projects, … Continue reading
Weekly Wrap-up: Spreading the Word, Designing Quarter 2, and a Note from a Parent
1. We continue to visit freshman classess and have gotten to around 75% of them. Our four parent/student info sessions have seen a total of around 80 people. We have another one Tuesday at 7PM and the following Monday before Thanksgiving … Continue reading
Weekly Wrap-up: Recruitment & Outreach Continues
1. We began the week with an info session on Monday night to roughly 45 parents (and a few students) up in the Media Center. As anything in teaching, timing went out the window and a half hour talk turned into an hour … Continue reading