- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
This week the Innovation Lab team spent time polishing curriculum design, and thinking about the most efficient ways of updating and sharing our newest ideas with parents and faculty. In Humanities, we have discussed and created rough drafts of documents … Continue reading
There’s a reason schools and workplaces organize orientations and ongoing team-building events. People need to be comfortable around their colleagues and it takes a shared experience to form those connections. Icebreakers are great, but it’s also important to bond through … Continue reading
It’s been another marathon week of planning and curriculum design in Innovation Lab. It’s interesting to see all of our ideas come together in the different projects we’ve created. At the beginning of the year, the process felt a bit … Continue reading
Our district had three two-hour delays and one snow day this week, so ‘frantic’ might be the best descriptor of most teachers in the building. Cutting down assessments or cramming traditional lessons into 34 minute blocks is tough on us, … Continue reading