- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Summer Reading 2015: For many of us, summer is the time to finally catch up on some reading. Innovation Lab students will read at least two books this summer. Our teachers have all chosen a Beach Read, a Can’t Put … Continue reading
I love books. Seeing as I am an English teacher, this probably isn’t a surprise. Considering my love of the written word, I’ve been gleefully compiling my summer reading list since the temps topped 70. When I worked in a … Continue reading