- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 570 other followers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Monthly Archives: September 2015
A fitting first student reblog. We’re appreciative Fjolla shared this and it motivates us to keep working hard.
In the back of Room 500, the old GHS Language Lab now serving as the central hub of Innovation Lab, the whiteboard from our old office hangs in the back left corner. Like an artifact on display in a museum, … Continue reading
Today ends another successful week in Innovation Lab. Students spent time buzzing about their STEM classroom researching organic compounds. In Humanities, the focus was persuasive communication, as students explored the ancient art of rhetoric and brainstormed positions they might take … Continue reading
Our STEM projects involve plenty of data collection, regression, analysis, and other math we call ‘statistical Algebra 2.’ This post is about how we’re studying ‘theoretical Algebra 2’ – the math you took in school. Beautiful to some and boring … Continue reading