- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Originally posted on fjollagashi36:
I know I am supposed to write about effective persuasion but I have so much more to talk about! Innovation Lab is so amazing. I’m so happy I took the chance of doing it. I’ve learned so…
In the back of Room 500, the old GHS Language Lab now serving as the central hub of Innovation Lab, the whiteboard from our old office hangs in the back left corner. Like an artifact on display in a museum, … Continue reading
Today ends another successful week in Innovation Lab. Students spent time buzzing about their STEM classroom researching organic compounds. In Humanities, the focus was persuasive communication, as students explored the ancient art of rhetoric and brainstormed positions they might take … Continue reading
Our STEM projects involve plenty of data collection, regression, analysis, and other math we call ‘statistical Algebra 2.’ This post is about how we’re studying ‘theoretical Algebra 2’ – the math you took in school. Beautiful to some and boring … Continue reading