- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Several days ago I noticed something wasn’t quite right with my eleven- year-old daughter as she disembarked from the school bus. Her customary care free gait was replaced by slumped shoulders and deliberate steps toward our home’s patio. “What’s wrong?” … Continue reading
A college professor and I remain friends on Facebook and this article appeared in my news feed this week. Part of what he quoted is here: Those who want to abolish the lecture course do not understand what a lecture is. … Continue reading
Originally posted on jarizegers2000:
For the past couple of weeks, my group (Kathryn, Siobhan, Jovanni, and me), have been working on setting up an experiment investigating the great pacific garbage patch. This is an area in the pacific ocean where…
“If I communicate to my men the love of sailing on the sea, you will soon see them specializing according to their thousand particular qualities: that one will weave the canvas, another will fell the tree in the forest, another … Continue reading
Some of the furniture we ordered months ago arrived today, and it reminded me a little of the changes that happened when the students arrived. We celebrated the newness and the fulfilment of our wishes, and then we wondered how … Continue reading