- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Last Friday, the STEM classes began our second quarter project. For their STEM Self-Portrait, students will create an image that reflects their identity and reproduce it in two ways. The digital piece is a Desmos (math software) recreation of their image. … Continue reading
The highlight of my week was our trip to the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan. While many of our students had been to the museum before, the MoMA afforded us the opportunity to experience the kinds of paradigm shift … Continue reading