- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Yesterday in class, students presented their National History Day projects to Tony Andrade, the Fairfield County Coordinator for National History Day. The idea was to replicate the actual judging process students will experience at the competition on March 19th. Putting … Continue reading
After a thrilling week and a well-deserved break, we began the week by organizing a few activities around our third quarter motif, Inspiration. Our scheduling allows students to meet as one large group during blocks where both STEM and Humanities classes are in … Continue reading