- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Originally posted on Innovation Lab Blog:
Saying thanks often isn’t enough to show gratitude, a few words cannot prove that you are grateful for what you have. It’s not in the words we say, but in the actions we take…
Originally posted on Jessica Neri :
Innovation Lab is a project based learning program that was created to help students succeed and learn based on interest. Students are able to share their learning in a way that interests them, which will give student the…
Last Monday, Innovation Lab sophomores attended our second annual trip to the Modern Museum of Art in New York City. Below is Sydney’s reflection on the experience. — Our second quarter project is a collaboration of STEM and Humanities. This individual … Continue reading