- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: March 2017
(The title is an allusion to one of my favorite poems, “The History Teacher”, by Billy Collins.) Last week, I met with a professor from Sacred Heart University to discuss the role of inquiry in teaching social studies. After a … Continue reading
Originally posted on nicolewood7:
Since the outbreak of the Civil War in Syria, an estimated 11 million Syrians have left their homes (syrianrefugees.eu).These syring have fled to other countries such as Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq,Germany and Jordan allowing them to escape…