- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Author Archives: Kathy Mendez
Humanities Spring Exhibition 2023
Deeper Learning through Projects The Greenwich High School Innovation Lab Humanities classes presented their spring exhibition of learning at the Byram Shubert Library on Wednesday, March 16th to a jubilant crowd of over 150 people. Students from the 9th and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humanities Leave a comment
Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
Putting work on display on a public platform is one of the highlights of our Innovation Lab program. Over the past month in Design Studio, our 9th Grade InLab students have been hard at work exploring, researching, and polishing their … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Celebrating Our Year
Click here to read our End of the Year Newsletter! Click here to view our Farewell InLab “Class of 2021” Video!
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment