- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Author Archives: Jessica von Brachel
Show your Work!
Exhibition One of the most exciting parts of Innovation Lab – and the most stressful – is the exhibition. The first exhibition is often a revelation for students because they realize what it means to have a real, live audience … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
What Do You DO down there?
“You joined InLab? How is that?” This is what I hear from students, teachers, and members of the community when I mention my new role in Innovation Lab. “Do you like it?” “What makes it any different from the other … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments