- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 570 other followers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
- Jessica von Brachel on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Category Archives: Reading & Watching
This is 30 minute documentary produced by a senior named Rachel Wolfe over at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, NY. Her original blog post can be found here. If you’re still wondering why Innovation Lab is necessary, almost every reason is mentioned above.
It’s been way too long, but here are some resources we’ve been reading over the last month and a half or so. Another school doing what we’re doing is New Trier High School out in Chicago. They’ve also got an … Continue reading