- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Category Archives: Reading & Watching
This is 30 minute documentary produced by a senior named Rachel Wolfe over at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, NY. Her original blog post can be found here. If you’re still wondering why Innovation Lab is necessary, almost every reason is mentioned above.
It’s been way too long, but here are some resources we’ve been reading over the last month and a half or so. Another school doing what we’re doing is New Trier High School out in Chicago. They’ve also got an … Continue reading