- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Category Archives: Reading & Watching
Watch this. Right now.
This is 30 minute documentary produced by a senior named Rachel Wolfe over at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, NY. Her original blog post can be found here. If you’re still wondering why Innovation Lab is necessary, almost every reason is mentioned above.
What We’re Reading & Watching (Oct. 2014)
It’s been way too long, but here are some resources we’ve been reading over the last month and a half or so. Another school doing what we’re doing is New Trier High School out in Chicago. They’ve also got an … Continue reading
What we’re Reading & Watching #1
The Friday wrap-ups are great – we get to share where we are at, what we’ve accomplished, and what’s coming up for the following week. However, there are tons of resources that end up at the bottom of the posts. … Continue reading