- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Category Archives: Student Blogs
Last Monday, Innovation Lab sophomores attended our second annual trip to the Modern Museum of Art in New York City. Below is Sydney’s reflection on the experience. — Our second quarter project is a collaboration of STEM and Humanities. This individual … Continue reading
Wednesday morning, around 9:30 AM, the entirety of Innovation Lab along with anyone in Greenwich High School interested in hearing Emily St. John Mandel speak about her book, Station Eleven, made their way down to the Performing Arts Center. There … Continue reading
Originally posted on Lucas Brien's Blog:
I always have been, and I always will be, bad at math. This is what I told myself so many times last year, even though my struggles in Honors Geometry were largely attributed to the…
Originally posted on katherinehurst12:
Human Nature, 2015 oil and marker on canvas This painting represents Modernism. The colors used in this piece each have separate meanings. The green is envy/hate/jealousy/greed, the gold portrays wealth. The bright red of the blood…
Originally posted on jarizegers2000:
For the past couple of weeks, my group (Kathryn, Siobhan, Jovanni, and me), have been working on setting up an experiment investigating the great pacific garbage patch. This is an area in the pacific ocean where…