Humanities 10 Students created original children’s books that took lessons from historical events during the 1960s-1990s such as the LA Riots, the AIDS crisis, and Watergate. Students reframed their own understandings for an audience of elementary school students and presented their work to Julian Curtiss Elementary School.
- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me