Parent Info Sessions for 2019-2020:
Cantor Room 500 from 6:00pm -7:30pm
To apply: Applications will be open January 3, 2019
Students who will be enrolled at Greenwich High School in Fall 2019 as a freshman, sophomore, or a junior are eligible to apply when the application opens in January.
To complete an Innovation Lab for the 2019-2020 school year, students should:
- Complete the Application online (link will be posted 1/3/2019).
- At the end of the application, there is a link to the signature page. Print out the form and have it signed by the student, parent/guardian, and guidance counselor. Bring the completed Signature Page to Room 520 in downstairs Cantor House or have your counselor mail it through Interoffice Mail to GHS Innovation Lab Cantor House or scan and email it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted to schedule an interview. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your completed paperwork, please email us.
For More Information:
- Check out our video showing Innovation Lab from the students’ perspectives!
- Follow our Twitter for photos of class and other updates
- Check out the What is Innovation Lab? or Why Innovation Lab? pages
- Email a teacher or email email@example.com
- Read our comprehensive 2017 GHS Innovation Lab Update to the Board of Education (starts on page 19)
- We have a whole page devoted to great examples of other innovative schools
- Our educational philosophy is best explained through these videos
Some comments from Innovation Lab Parents:
“Innovation Lab is preparing my child for real life: be accountable, responsible; a team player and an innovator.”
“This experience has enlightened my daughter so much, she now has an eagerness to learn and work toward higher goals.”
“This has been a great experience for [our son]. He said to us at dinner that it has been really challenging academically but also really valuable. He said his teachers all know him incredibly well and that they work really well collaborating. The group work has been great and he has gained great problem solving skills as well as gaining lots of experience with public speaking… We all feel like these are real world skills which will benefit him well into his future.”
Some comments from Innovation Lab Students:
“So far, this year has been amazing… The way that classes are structured and how enjoyable they are makes school days fly by. It is an amazing feeling. At the same time I also feel like we have covered so much ground only a couple of months, in all subject areas.”
“Innovation Lab has inspired change in my life.”
“This is a program for people who are eager to learn new things in a different way, and that is why I love it.”