Applications Are OPEN!
Students who will be enrolled at Greenwich High School in Fall 2022 are eligible to apply. [Limited space remains for freshman year! Apply today to start the process.]
We are offering Humanities (interdisciplinary English and social studies in grades 9, 10, 11) and STEM (Environmental Chemistry 10 or Physics 11). Grade 12 is either Science Research or Social Science Research. All grade levels also take a Design Studio elective that meets the requirements for labs/SemSkills and project support.
To apply for the Innovation Lab, students should:
- Complete the application. (Students must complete the application themselves.) Link to Application
- You will receive an email from email@example.com when the application is submitted to set up a GoogleMeet interview. Contact her for questions.
For More Information:
- Check out our video showing Innovation Lab from the students’ perspectives!
- Follow our Twitter for photos of classes and other updates
- Look at some of our POINTS of PRIDE 2019 including college acceptances and SAT data!
- Check out the What is Innovation Lab? or Why Innovation Lab? pages
- Email a teacher or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a whole page devoted to great examples of other innovative schools
- Our educational philosophy is best explained through these videos
Some comments from Innovation Lab Parents:
“Innovation Lab is preparing my child for real life: be accountable, responsible; a team player, and an innovator.”
“This experience has enlightened my daughter so much, she now has an eagerness to learn and work toward higher goals.”
“This has been a great experience for [our son]. He said to us at dinner that it has been really challenging academically but also really valuable. He said his teachers all know him incredibly well and that they work really well collaborating. The group work has been great and he has gained great problem-solving skills as well as gaining lots of experience with public speaking… We all feel like these are real-world skills that will benefit him well into his future.”
Some comments from Innovation Lab Students:
“So far, this year has been amazing… The way that classes are structured and how enjoyable they are makes school days fly by. It is an amazing feeling. At the same time, I also feel like we have covered so much ground only a couple of months, in all subject areas.”
“Innovation Lab has inspired change in my life. I am more successful in all of my classes, both inside and outside of InLab!”
“This is a program for people who are eager to learn new things in a different way, and that is why I love it.”
Colleges that InLab students have been accepted to include UPENN, UCLA, Wellesley College, University of Michigan, Carnegie Mellon University, Wesleyan University, NYU, Northeastern University, Tulane University, Colgate University, and many more.