Applications for the 2020-2021 School Year Are Open!
Interested in Joining? Email us!
Students who will be enrolled at Greenwich High School in Fall 2020 as a freshman, sophomore or junior are eligible to apply. Applications will be accepted until March 1, 2020. (New for 2020, students may apply to either STEM or Humanities or both in for 10th and 11th grades.)
To complete an Innovation Lab for the 2020-2021 school year, students should:
- Complete the application. (Students must complete the application themselves.)
- At the end of the application, there is a link to the signature page. Print out the form and have it signed by the student, parent/guardian, and guidance counselor. It can be sent by the counselor interoffice mail, dropped off in Cantor 520, or emailed to email@example.com
- Interviews will be arranged. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please email. Applicants from WMS, CMS, and EMS will have interviews at the middle school. See you counselor for the date.
For More Information:
- Check out our video showing Innovation Lab from the students’ perspectives!
- Follow our Twitter for photos of classes and other updates
- Look at some of our POINTS of PRIDE 2019 including college acceptances and SAT data!
- Check out the What is Innovation Lab? or Why Innovation Lab? pages
- Email a teacher or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a whole page devoted to great examples of other innovative schools
- Our educational philosophy is best explained through these videos
Some comments from Innovation Lab Parents:
“Innovation Lab is preparing my child for real life: be accountable, responsible; a team player and an innovator.”
“This experience has enlightened my daughter so much, she now has an eagerness to learn and work toward higher goals.”
“This has been a great experience for [our son]. He said to us at dinner that it has been really challenging academically but also really valuable. He said his teachers all know him incredibly well and that they work really well collaborating. The group work has been great and he has gained great problem-solving skills as well as gaining lots of experience with public speaking… We all feel like these are real-world skills that will benefit him well into his future.”
Some comments from Innovation Lab Students:
“So far, this year has been amazing… The way that classes are structured and how enjoyable they are makes school days fly by. It is an amazing feeling. At the same time, I also feel like we have covered so much ground only a couple of months, in all subject areas.”
“Innovation Lab has inspired change in my life. I am more successful in all of my classes, both inside and outside of InLab!”
“This is a program for people who are eager to learn new things in a different way, and that is why I love it.”