- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 572 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- Martin Evan on Unique, Ongoing Projects Sustain Newton North’s Greengineering Program
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
Tag Archives: Humanities
Humanities Spring Exhibition 2023
Deeper Learning through Projects The Greenwich High School Innovation Lab Humanities classes presented their spring exhibition of learning at the Byram Shubert Library on Wednesday, March 16th to a jubilant crowd of over 150 people. Students from the 9th and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humanities Leave a comment
Seminar, Studio, Module: What are they?
Now that the structure and content of Innovation Lab is beginning to take shape, we thought it would be useful to share our vision of how a student’s time will be divided in the program. Students will participate in three … Continue reading
Posted in What is PBL? Tagged Humanities, module, seminar, STEM, studio, white board art 3 Comments