Innovation Lab is a project-based program. Instead of learning something and then doing a project, our students learn through doing the project. All projects are individualized to student interests and curriculum flexes to support them. Ongoing project work is visible on our Twitter and through the sub-pages organized under the project tab above.
- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!