Innovation Lab is a project-based program. Instead of learning something and then doing a project, our students learn through doing the project. All projects are individualized to student interests and curriculum flexes to support them. Ongoing project work is visible on our Twitter and through the sub-pages organized under the project tab above.
- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Join 570 other followers
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- The Rise of STEM in After School Programs - Level Up Village on Weekly Wrap-up: Present and Future Innovators at the Riverside STEM Fair
- Jessica von Brachel on Genius Hour Wraps Up Semester 1 in Design Studio 9!
- MirandaN on Engineering Elevated in MPX STEM
- Jen Sullivan on What Innovation Lab Means to Me
- Jessica von Brachel on What Innovation Lab Means to Me