- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Wednesday morning, around 9:30 AM, the entirety of Innovation Lab along with anyone in Greenwich High School interested in hearing Emily St. John Mandel speak about her book, Station Eleven, made their way down to the Performing Arts Center. There … Continue reading
Originally posted on Lucas Brien's Blog:
I always have been, and I always will be, bad at math. This is what I told myself so many times last year, even though my struggles in Honors Geometry were largely attributed to the…
This week, we’d like to share excerpts from our students’ blogs and some photos from class. We encourage you to follow the links to their full post and leave them a comment. The list of sophomore and junior blogs can … Continue reading
At 7:32 this morning, I emailed Pierce, a junior, this photo of his project: Pierce, 7:38: NOOOOOO Me, 9:29: Google what the issue is with droopy plants? Pierce, 10:34: It was not enough watering. Found the problem with the sprinklers. Will … Continue reading
We are all familiar with the race – the rat race, the treadmill, the conveyor belt, the carousel – of life. Whichever metaphor fits best, we often find ourselves scrambling to get to the next activity, the next hurdle, or … Continue reading