- Follow GHS Innovation Lab on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
- photographycollage on The Social Studies Teacher
- Suzanne B. Hale on On Risk-Taking, Constructive Criticism, and Gratitude
- Student Voice [Full Post] | GHS Innovation Lab on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Anastasia Brien on Standards, NOT standardization!
- Mark Hines on Standards, NOT standardization!
Monthly Archives: September 2016
According to research, the effects of creating strong community for our students is positive and far reaching, but for some reason this gets complicated for many large schools. Within Innovation Lab our philosophy and our scheduling make it a bit … Continue reading
Mrs. Miles would hold discussions on the ethical decisions that Beowulf would make when hunting down Grendel, Chaucer’s commentary on his view of his “modern day” Britain, and would have us try to apply Swift’s solutions with a “Modest Proposal” to … Continue reading
Conventional wisdom has it (and rightly so…) that if you want to be successful in any endeavor you must “begin with the end in mind.” We intuitively understand that having a clear mental picture of what you are striving toward will … Continue reading